Orient Express treno - trenidilusso

Vai ai contenuti

Menu principale:

iphone screen protector or not

SKU: EN-T10309

iphone screen protector or not

The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 features a more compact look than the Tab 2 10.1, thanks to its thinner border and bezels. It's one of the smaller 10-inch tablets available. The tablet only weighs 1.12 pounds and is 0.31-inch thick -- a few hairs thicker than the ultraslim Sony Xperia Tablet Z. The Tab 3 10.1's 10-inch screen is impressively bright but features a 1,280x800-pixel resolution that leaves us wanting more. The front-facing camera is soft but does well at adjusting exposure -- for a 1.3-megapixel shooter.

Convincing customers to buy the device is only half the battle, though, Most people don't even know what VR is, let alone how it works or that it's being sold broadly this year, To succeed, Samsung and Facebook need to teach customers what the technology is all about and why they should be early adopters, The companies will try to do this by launching an ad campaign and setting up experiences at stores like electronics retailer Best Buy, where they will offer devices running short demo videos, In one of the first ads, published on Facebook, Oculus says the Gear VR will let users "watch 'The Hunger Games' in your own personal theater, play games you love, watch and immerse yourself in experiences like iphone screen protector or not you're actually there."That may be enough to convince customers to give the device a try, But to make it stick, Oculus and Samsung will need to make sure there are enough new apps, movies and other content to keep bringing people back..

"Engagement to a high percentage is happening on mobile," said Markus Spiering, head of the Flickr product at Yahoo. "It really brings Flickr into the palm of your hand."Improving mobile access to Yahoo is a priority under new Chief Executive Marissa Mayer, who yesterday announced new Yahoo Mail mobile apps herself. She expects eventually that more than half of Yahoo's tech staff will work on mobile. The new Flickr app of course puts photos front and center. Scrolling vertically shows recent photos posted by Flickr members' contacts; if you want to see more from a particular contact, you can scroll horizontally from an image.

Additional controls around the sides of the phone include Volume Up and Down buttons, an infrared port, headset and charging sockets, and a Memory Stick slot, The S700i takes the small Memory Stick Duo cards, available in sizes up to 128Mb (it does not support the larger Pro Duo cards), FeaturesThe first time you power up the S700i, the setup wizard asks you to select a language, explains the functions of the Back and iphone screen protector or not Delete keys and helps you set the time and date, Other customisations can be applied through the Settings menu, which lets you apply wallpaper and themes, change the start-up screen and screensaver, and select polyphonic or real music (MP3) ringtones..

Meanwhile, all your Android system features are still intact, including Google Now, notifications, and the app tray, so you can use the smartphone beyond the modified Facebook experience. Design and build As I said before, take away Facebook Home and the First is exceedingly unremarkable. The black version I reviewed has well-rounded corners and the same tall, shingle-like body design we've seen on hundreds of other handsets. The phone is uniformly covered in a soft-touch material that reminds me of fondant icing. With the exception of the headset jack and Micro-USB charging port, it is also completely sealed.

Torna ai contenuti | Torna al menu